23 August 2010

mini haul

Today i went to the york outlet to have a look in there cco i didnt get much but thought i would share it with you :)

i got a mac palette called notoriety i love the colours great for everyday.
skintone 1
skintone 2
rich &earthy
notoriety
only £20!



Without a base


with bare study paint pot

£15!!

studio stick foundation ,
its quite dark but i wear fake tan so its fine when blended in.

Then i called to body shop to pick up some carrot cream for my mum and got abroen lippt lip balm in pink guava.

9 comments:

  1. I haven't been to the York CCO - it is worth a visit? xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have that Mac palette & i LOVE it! like you said its perfect for everyday use!

    Fab haul huni!

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really need to find a cco near me!!!! nice haul x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have notoriety, too! Great neutrals.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its ok, il like going every so often to see what bragins i can find :) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have that lip calm, I love it ! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. The lipbalm looks yummy ^^

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, you found great deals!
    And the lip balm is so so so cute :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. great haul and post! loving the colours you got and some awesome little bargains in there xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
PREMIUM BLOGGER TEMPLATES FROM pipdig