30 August 2010

august faves

 EEEEKKK its nearly september!!! :) my favourite month!As its my boys first and second birthdays my 22nd and my sisters 18th!! busy month ey?!
                                              Heres what ive been loving this month.

love love love macs face and body! i have talked about this before, if your want to read up about its check back throught my posts  :) great foundation!!

This is a great daytime palette i have been wearing it nearly everyday!
nortotiety palette by mac. 

blankety
I have been wearing this on a night mostly when im going out gives a really go highlight shimmer.Although great for daytime too :).

barry m super soft eye crayon.
I use this as a base when im wanting darker eyes great for making colours pop!

This lip scrub leaves your lips so soft!
definitly on to try!
smells so good!
These are in a bit of a state i know but i love these colour so much.
They have been used alot!
These are the only two colours i have used all august!


9 comments:

  1. yay! august faves! Love Face and Body!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great favourites :)
    I love blankety !!!
    - Beth x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like Barry M nail polishes and the MAC lipsticks (^_^)

    http://becksmakeupcorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. THats a nice palette! and I want to try the lip scrub now ahhaha I need one! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great favs hun!!Love these posts!!!The pallette looks sooo pretty!!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Lush lip scrub looks yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. the mac pallete looks so pretty! :)

    Btw thank you so much for following me girl, means a lot to me! :) I absolutely adore your blog. You have a new follower too! :)

    Take care hun.

    Smiles and hugs

    Vendella

    www.vendellablog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love these posts!!!The pallette looks sooo pretty!lipstick shade is so nice...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooh - second blog post I've seen this morning that has mentioned Lush lip scrub. I will definitely have to try it! :) x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
PREMIUM BLOGGER TEMPLATES FROM pipdig